Latest Tourism News
Inclusive Hiring: Three Tips for Recruitment Success
Recruiting people with disabilities for your tourism business is easier than you might think—if you think inclusively.
Jan 31, 2013
BC Businesses Shine at 2018 Canadian Tourism Awards
BC’s tourism industry won five awards for tourism excellence at the Canadian Tourism Awards, presented Wednesday in Gatineau, Quebec.
Upcoming Trade Shows
BC Tourism Brand Library
Destination BC and our agency partners from Citizen Relations and Camp Pacific were thrilled to bring home nine LOTUS Awards earlier this month, largely for The Wild Within campaign. The ceremony and dinner was held November 5 at the Fairmont Vancouver and hosted by Shane Koyczan, who was one of our first artists featured in The Wild Within Artist Series.
Here is the full list of Destination BC’s LOTUS awards:
- Brand Typography – Great Forest font
- Sound/Music Design – The Wild Within Brand Video with Vapor Music
- Marketing Communications - The Wild Within VR Experience (Citizen Relations)
- Branded Content - The Wild Within Project
- Branded Content - The Wild Within VR Experience
- Online Single - Walking Through Words (The Wild Within Artist Stories Project)
- Digital Innovation & Technology - The Wild Within VR Experience
- Website/Microsite - The Wild Within Microsite Design
- Online Campaign - The Wild Within Project
The LOTUS Awards: LOTUS Awards are presented by the Institute of Communication Agencies (ICA) to honour the best of BC-generated communications, including advertising, design, interactive, social media and public relations.